Does the band need new uniforms? Sports equipment for the Boys & Girls Club? Raising money isn’t scary, its simple, and everybody’s doing it!”
“As a former PTA president, we have partnered with Panic Point multiple times. It was a simple process that required little effort while producing great results for our school. There is no reason not to participate!! It’s a no fuss way to raise funds for your school and a fun activity for young people and their families. I am already planning to partner with Panic Point to raise funds for the high school cheer team!!” — M. Farrow (South East Magnet High School Cheerleading Team)
Get a code. People who use it get 10% off. Your organization gets 15% of the sales.
Step 1: You e-mail us ([email protected]) and tell us who you are.
Step 2: We send you a code for people to enter at checkout when they buy tickets here.
- Make ticket selections (date, package, number of tickets)
- Look at the transaction info at the bottom of the form
- Type the code in the box that says Discount/Tracking, and click apply
Step 3: 15% of all sales (minus sales tax) will be donated to your organization. We will contact you within 10 business days after we close (Nov 5) to confirm details and mail the check.
- All school organizations, 501(c)(3), fire departments, etc. are eligible.
- All tickets must be purchased online (keeping track of cash/credit sales is a bit of a….nightmare).
- Your code cannot be used with any other discount/tracking code.
- All purchases and codes are independently verified by online ticketing company, eventsignup.